Okay, school is in session, the kids are very involved in soccer, dance, flag football, religion class and vision therapy. Not only that, but I'm taking a class toward my master's degree and Mike has left our cozy home office to work in St. Louis! Our life is NUTS! I'm sure many of you can relate. So, here are a variety of pictures from late August until this weekend. No! We are NOT getting a go-kart, but Ross would love one!
Sunday, October 5, 2008
CATCH UP TIME!
Okay, school is in session, the kids are very involved in soccer, dance, flag football, religion class and vision therapy. Not only that, but I'm taking a class toward my master's degree and Mike has left our cozy home office to work in St. Louis! Our life is NUTS! I'm sure many of you can relate. So, here are a variety of pictures from late August until this weekend. No! We are NOT getting a go-kart, but Ross would love one!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment